Urea, also known as carbamide, is an organic compound composed of carbon, nitrogen, oxygen, and hydrogen. It is a white crystal. One of the simplest organic compounds is the main nitrogen-containing end product of protein metabolism and decomposition in mammals and certain fish. It is also the nitrogen fertilizer with the highest nitrogen content. As a neutral fertilizer, urea is suitable for various soils and plants. It is easy to store, easy to use, and has little damage to the soil. It is a chemical nitrogen fertilizer that is currently used in a large amount. In industry, ammonia and carbon dioxide are used to synthesize urea under certain conditions.
Pure urea is not corrosive to carbon steel at room temperature, but urea hydrolyzes after absorbing moisture, and the produced methylammonium corrodes carbon steel. The higher the temperature, the more severe the corrosion. Therefore, the material contacting part of the Rotex screen is usually made of stainless steel 316L.
The screen of the urea screening machine is specially processed and durable, saving the downtime required for screen changing. The screen surface is tensioned by special clips to ensure uniform stretching force and improve screening accuracy. The urea gyratory sifter uses silica gel bouncing balls to clean the mesh surface, which can prevent the mesh from clogging, and its vibration helps the separation of materials and the separation of stuck particles.
The special screening machine for urea particles has the following characteristics:
1. The equipment is balanced in operation, sturdy in structure, and low in failure rate, suitable for industrialization and continuous continuous screening;
2. Large production capacity (2~150 tons/hour), and the screening accuracy is as high as 90~99%;
3. Use a bouncing ball to clean the net to effectively prevent the mesh from clogging, which is especially suitable for screening materials that are easy to block the mesh and stick to the net;
4. The screen only bears weight in the vertical direction and does not vibrate. The service life of the screen is 5-100 times that of the ordinary vibrating screen;
5. The three kinds of clips are easy to disassemble, easy to replace the screen, the screen surface is automatically tightened, and the top cover is equipped with a self-adjusting handle to realize quick disassembly and assembly;
6. It is used for grading 10mm~40μm particles, up to 4 layers of screens; it can also be used for multiple screening with one mesh;
7. The whole machine runs smoothly and can be installed in a seat or suspended manner;
8. Fully enclosed structure, dust-free, and noise as low as 75 decibels.
Our company can produce a variety of gyratory sifter machine, 1~4 layers of screen, and screen size can be 500*1500mm, 1000*2100mm, 1000*3000mm, 1200*3600mm, 1500*3600mm, 1800*3600mm, 1800*4000mm, 2000*5000mm etc. Welcome to contact us for consultation.
Contact: Ms. Magie
Add: NO. 268, Xima Avenue, Fengquan District, Xinxiang, Henan, China